Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fucking Shit School !!!

Man....My fucking school is gonna get fucking sued for fucking selling fake RMIT certs. Like wtf ? I kinda knew about it awhile back, but i thought, heck, how fucking suay can I get ? Guess what ? I am that fucking suay!!! News is all over page 6 of The Straits Times!!! Parents came home and gave me that WTF face, like I was the fucking idiot who sold the fake certs. O.o Now I most probably have to transfer school or something. Fucking shit school!!!

On a brighter note, I met QQ for dinner and movie!!! Ray joined us too. Ray and I were probably the 2 people who had the luck to chill with her since she came back from her exchange in UK. We watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. To be honest, I don't normally dig chick flicks, not when I'm single, but this is one show worth watching though I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't single. =P

Today's gonna be another boring day. Hope something out of the ordinary happens, just not something which is of fucking epic nature like my fucking shit school. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment