Monday, June 15, 2009

So long din blog liao~!~!

Been awhile since i last blogged. Been busy with exams, Dragonica and omg, Mousehunt!!

School holidays are finally here. At least, for me. Only about 2 weeks before school starts again. So much for holidays. Had 3 exams, 2 modules and 1 case study. Damm, i think i screwed up my case study, oh well, thats the way life is. =P Now to slack till 2nd July.

Dragonica hit Pre-OBT on 040609. First few days were fun. Leveled a thief to 17 and a magician to 17 as well. But it lagged so bad, i switched servers. On the 2nd server, i hit 33 on an acolyte. Now, I'm feeling kinda bored with this game. Probably gonna lie low for abit and play less.

Somehow, i managed to let QQ psycho me into trying Mousehunt on facebuuk. Now, I'm totally hooked, like wtf!! But its 1 hell of a long ass game, I don't even know how far more to go. XD

Today's probably gonna be uneventful as usual, except for dinner with Ken tonight. It's his birthday dinner, and I'm kinda glad he invited me. =P Probably gonna watch a movie after.

It's fucking 0122, and I still can't sleep. Probably had too much for dinner earlier at the buffet, was my Dad's birthday. And somehow or other, I'm missing QQ, sigh. Hope she comes back safely.

Enough for now, probably gonna watch some anime, or try to sleep. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment