Friday, August 14, 2009

Fucking Shit School !!! Part 2

Fucking Shit School is really an understatement. Mom gave me return ticket to hell cause of that. Had to go to Subordinate Court to file a claim and the douchebag didn't even bother to turn up at the hearing!!! Fucking asswipe!!! Then had to look for new school. Like Omg Wtf ??!! Tried SIM but those dipshits rejected my app yet again. Then tried MDIS and Ooooo, I managed to get in. Wonder if that's good or bad news.

1st week of school was bad. Everyday sit alone, listening to boring shit. Lucky I managed to make some friends in the 2nd week. Phew. Now it's not as boring as before, but still fucking boring. Who the fuck has 3 hours of IT theory lesson ???!!! Fucking stupid la!!! Best part has yet to come. 1st day got assignment ady!!! Wtf!!! Looks like I can't slack through this 1. >.<

Finally got down to blogging, Lol. I figured I had to before Cheryl whines at me again. LOL!!!! Kidding!!! Sigh.. School again later. Fuck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment